Sunday, February 22, 2009

1,2,3 Challenge - Hen House

Well I just want to say thanks for taking the time to have a look at this one, I'm pretty happy with how this LO turned out, close enough to how i pictured it in my head. The challenge over at 1,2,3 was use a shape base not a square or circle, but some other shape, no hearts and of a nature theme. I think i covered all those pretty well :) Any comments please let me know what you think!I used real feathers in the tail that Aimee and I collected in the chook pen and chipboard letters, I'm pretty sure they're from spotlight, learning that I'll have to keep my packaging so i can refer to it, i usually recycle it or throw it out. I find the backing cards in alot of packaging are nice and shiny and can be used for making your own embellishments. I'm saving mine up to use with my Bigkick i recently bought off ebay it was $140 plus postage, AU dollars of course is that a good price? I didn't really shop around for it which is very unlike me! I do love a good bargain...
Anyway getting back to the point if you want to see what other people have created and maybe even submit your own work follow the link, this challenge closes at the end of Feb so be quick!!
Thanks again for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing work!.. look so nice!
    A different work with a diffent look, cool idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...