Monday, February 16, 2009

birthday card - scrappy hours

Over at Scrappy hours the theme is Birthday and i think birthday cards are great! I always have a birthday coming up! This one I have made for my Friend Kate at work, its not her Birthday for another 2 weeks but she loves pink and i wanted to try making the button flowers and i thought pink would be nice. i bought a roll of double sided foam mounting tape stuff this morning in spotlight, and used that to stick the 2 and 9, they looked too flat without it next to the flowers. I used my sizzix Simple Impressions embossing folder for the Happy Birthday.

Follow the link to see the DT's work and Say Happy Birthday to Michelle

http://scrappyhour.wordpress.com/2009/02/15/you-say-its-your-birthday-challenge/

Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Oh to be 29 again, that was a good year! Thanks for playing at SH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wish I had turned 29. I think that I vaguely remember 29. Seriously, thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Hours. I love your little button/ribbon flowers. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really beautiful card. I like the shine this one seems to have. Oh, to be 29 again:) I like all your creations and how you use so many different mediums...metal, ribbon, text. paper. Great job. Also, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a nice compliment:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...