Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mojo Monday week 74

Here is the card i made using the sketch over at Mojo Monday. I went over my stamps with a silver pen because the brown ink I had originally used dried alot lighter than it stamped and was hardly visable. I love using textured paper, the pieces I have used here are from a pack from spotlight. One day I'm going to have a go at making my own, I think it would be fun! & good to recycle all those little scraps.
Follow the link below to see the wonderful sketchs and all the other fab cards that have been submitted, and the DT have some really lovely ones, I love Julies work! Thanks for looking :)
And does anyone have any tips on taking better photos?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica. Thank you for commenting on my cards and following my blog. I really like what you have done with this card. It looks really good. I am definately going to have a go at doing some different layouts now. Thanx for the advice. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...