Monday, February 23, 2009

Sketches #83 Little Buzzy Bee

I made this little gift card for John's parents to say thanks for looking after our girls when i work firday afternoon, and John has bought them 1.5 kilos of local Gippsland honey, cold extacted and its produced in Tostaree and soooo yummy! bargain at $15, anyway I wanted to make a little card to go with it!
I tried to follow the sketch, rotated the base to landscape but stayed true to everything else i thought, and even drew the bee myself! Popped a bit of foam tape behind him so he would stand out a bit more. Button and ribbons are from spotlight and the lettering are 'the paper studio' clear alpha stamps.
Any comments let me know what u think I'd love to hear what you have to say :) and follow the link at the bottom to see the fab sketches by Tamara and the lovely work by the Design team, I think she might be looking for new team members so hop on over and see what you need to do!!
Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. I love how you used ribbon to make the flower. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card... every details look so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...