Tuesday, February 24, 2009

truly scrumptious 'pollycraft' card

Hello again, here is a card I made this evening based on a sketch from the Truly Scrumptious blog, and the pollycraft challenge to use a polly craft image and Stick with pink as your main colour. It was so much fun to make! I am loving double sided tape it finishes everything soooo much better than a glue stick!
So the image is milly from pollycraft and the little pink flowers are kaiser craft, ribbons and buttons from spotlight and the paper is from a big box i got off ebay when I first started thinking about scrapbooking but had no idea what I was doing. I got over 1000 sheets for $140 including postage lol sounded like a bargain to me!
Oh and I even did the inside to this card, first time for me but I see alot of other crafty ladies out there doing it, I'll have to get some smaller alphabets or a 'happy birthday' stamp :)
and link to pollycraft challenge http://pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Let me know what you think, I I think this is my best so far!!

6 comments:

  1. oh this is so lovely...adore the colours and that wonderful ribbon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the little ribbon flowers and the pretty papers! Thanks for joining the first TS challenge!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...love Milly and the papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft and good luck.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica. Great card. Lovely colours and fantastic image. Well done and thank you for joining in our challenge at Truly Scrumptious.

    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jessica
    I love the details on your card also the color combo... Look Gorgeous!
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore those super cute ribbon flowers you are making. beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...