Sunday, March 22, 2009

beary box card challenge #18

Hi again, I am just posting my take on Joeys card sketch over at beary box, and before you look at it I just want to say I only bought this cute little penny black stamp and my new tombo markers on thursday and this is the first chance I've had to use them, which is why I'm not overly impressed with the image, I guess its going to take a bit of practice before I get it looking right. http://bearybox.blogspot.com/
I've got some friends all due to have babies in the next few months so if one has a girl I think this card will suit fine :) love to hear what you think, or any tips on using watercolour markers would be greatly appreciated! thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card!! Thanks for playing!!
    -t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image, so sweet. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Beary Box :) Hope to see you next week too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...