Monday, March 16, 2009

Beary box card sketch 17

I hope I'm not too late with this one! It's my take on the sketch for beary box card sketch #17, I played around with it alot and tried to put a stamped image on the front as Joey and the fab design team have but I couldnt make it look right so I've decided this just means I need more stamps!! Please follow the link to see the sketch, Joey posts a LO sketch and a card sketch every week! I'd love to hear what you think of my card, and thanks for stopping by. http://bearybox.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card!! Thanks for playing!!

    -t

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Jessica, I love the flowers you've made using the ribbons and buttons so pretty, thanks so much for your lovely comments on my cards hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...