Saturday, March 21, 2009

beary box LO#18

Here is my take on the LO sketch #18 over at Bearybox this week. Took me a while to work out which set of photos I wanted to use and then I dont think I got the base card colour quite right. When I went for my chipboard I didnt have all the letters I needed in upper or lower case so I just mixed them up a bit. So now chipboard is on my shopping list and I think scrap and stamp attack have a huge pack for around $25 so I'll have a look when I go in on Thursday. Also on my list is more ribbons, and something to store them in.
Anyway thanks for stopping by and please do head over to beary box and see Joeys fab sketches for yourself, she always has some nice candy up for grabs so do join in the fun!! I'm going to tackle the card sketch now, see if I can get it finished before tomorrow night! I just wish I had more time for this :)

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...