Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3 combined challenges

Well this is the first time I have tried to combine THREE challenges, and I am quiet happy with how it turned out :) The challenge over at scrapping out loud was to use only 3 split complimentary colors from the color wheel on your layout, they have a link on the site to a colour wheel which is where I found out what split complimentary meant. They also have word of the week and LO that you can use to earn extra entries into thier blog candy. The sketch is layout sketch #88 from http://sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com/
All the papers are from my stash, the flowers are cut from sizzix dies and the f-u-n are print blocks paper studs alphabet brads pewter. The chipboard is from the reject shop it was only $2 for a full alphabet but it is a mix of upper and lower case. I think thats pretty much it :)
Oh and I'll leave a comment for Michelle at Scrappy Hours http://scrappyhour.wordpress.com/ to see if this qualifies for her sports theme challenge, she has some candy to give away this month too so pop over and check it out! That would make it 3 challenges combined!! Well I guess there is a first time for eveything :) Thanks for stopping by! and I'd love to hear what you have to say.

8 comments:

  1. I love it. The colors are so nice together and the face in the middle photo is priceless. And, you have earned another entry for the blog candy. Thanks for playing again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the split complimentary color challenge...look so fab! love your layout and thanks so much for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You did great with those colours, it makes your LO pop!

    Melissa from Scrapping Out Loud!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you used & the design!! This is such a fun page!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch, lovely bright and cherry page. Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those flowers and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great LO - love the action shots - thanks for entering the Scrappy Hours challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how great, I may have to practice now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...