Friday, March 27, 2009

For my Dad

My Dad is turning 50 in 2 weeks time, so I have combined the sketch from Mojo Monday and the challenge at Cute card Thursday to create this Birthday card. All papers are from my stash, silver heart made by jenni B that I bought in spotlight, the little heart with the imprint 'made with love' and leaf I got on ebay, the parcel finally came today and I was quite happy with my purchase. The letter studs I bought in scrap and stamp attack they are paperstud Alphabet Brads pewter 78 and ribbon from my stash, I think it came from spotlight also. It took me ages to decide on which colours to use as I have alot of flowery patterns in my stash and didnt want it looking 'girly' with the ribbon and embelishments, but I think I pulled it off ok. As always I would love to hear what you think, and thanks for taking the time to stop in :) happy blogging!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely yummy! I think your dad will be thrilled to receive this. Congratulations to him for the big 5-0!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I am sure your Dad will love it, the hanging charms and heart look fabulous!
    Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great evening, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...