Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Beary box LO#19 - Family

Here is my page I've made following the sketch over at Beary Box , Joey posts 2 great sketchs each week, LO on Monday and Card on Thursday, and after seeing this weeks LO sketch I knew which photo I wanted to use, i had accidently ordered two copies in 3x5 so i used the spare one.
John bought me a fiskars cutting mat and some stencil things from k-mart so now I can do scalloped edges yay :) and I'm waiting for some bits and pieces to turn up in the post that I bought off ebay for my next layout following the same sketch...

And yes I have used the same lettering as my last LO, trying to use up the alphabets I have before I buy some more.

I would love to hear what you think of my take on the sketch, and please pop over and visit the beary box blog and see the sketch for yourself... I cant wait to see her card sketch on Thursday because I'm heaps organised to get them done a bit earlier this week :) Oh and they have an online store too! Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

  1. Great page!! Thanks for playing!!!
    -t

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely page..thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby LO!! Thanks for playing along with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...