Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kazan's sketch 22 x 2

Over at 2S4Y they have a special challenge this week, and another wonderful sketch! They have asked if you could get the child(ren) in your life to create a card with you and post on your blog. Well I didn't have to ask my 4 year old Aimee twice, she loves sitting up at the dining table with me and going through all the bits and pieces deciding what she will use. She especially likes to decorate empty yogurt containers as party hats for her toys :)
Aimee said I could use the same colours as her, she stuck everything down on her own and decided where everything would go after I showed her the sketch, and she also did the stamping, I trimmed the papers to size and she did the rest. She made me a mothers day card and asked if I could copy her.
All papers are from my stash, we used buttons from spotlight and ribbon from there also, Aimee used inkadinkado stamps and I hand wrote on the front of mine, I had a quick look in spotlight yesterday for dress patterns for the girls, I've decided I'm going to make their flower girls dresses for our wedding in October, and as I was walking out I saw a clearance table full of rub-ons!! so I will be back in town on Thursday to find some bargains.
Follow the link to see the sketch and see the fab work from the DT

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Jessica...your card is very pretty. Love your ribbon flowers & your girls are gorgeous:) Aimee....what a cutie you are & your card is simply beautiful!! So glad you wanted to make a card to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. om-goodness Aimee I love your card so much. Pink is one of my favorite colors and I love the pretty flowers too. Thank you for making the card just like my sketch. You did a fantastic job. Jessica I love that you made your card like Aimee's - it seems you two have so much fun together.
    Thanks to you both for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  3. both the cards are just as cute as can be! Aimee is seriously talented! your girls are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable cards and adorable girls!! Love that strawberry paper! Great job with Kazan's sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, your girls are gorgeous! So are the cards, btw! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. FANTABULOUS!!!! Both the cards and the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! And your girls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cards are fantastic! You have yourself a talanted little girl there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work on the cards, especially Aimee's. How nice of you to inspire your mommy with the colors and paper choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a nice card! Really beautiful and I rellay like the colours!

    Br /Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. First, the pictures are all so so cute! I love the huge smiles!!!

    Aimee, your card is just darling! I love the colors and yes, I would be copying your design too if I were you mommy. You did great and because of your great work, you mommy did a great job too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...