Sunday, March 15, 2009

Laura's sketch 21

Hi there!! Here is my take on Laura's sketch over at 2 sketches for you, I finished it in time to post before they post Kazans next sketch! Dawne also had a fab bonus sketch but I just haven't had enough time, we have had such a busy week!
My photos aren't great as I took the shots late in the evening, I've used some more of my new paper from the scrapbooking shop in dove court, buttons from spotlight and ribbon also from spotlight, gift image is one of my cuttlebug embossing folders, and the HB I cut out and then traced a bigger version in darker paper to make it stand out more...
I was going to stick some little spakley bits where the holes should be in the B but I kinda cant find where i have put them... so tomorrow will be spent cleaning out my scrapbook cupboard and getting organised!! Motivation permitting... Anyway I think I stayed pretty true to the sketch and even put a little decoration on the inside, I feel 14cm square is a little big for writting in, it just looked too bare.
I've got a link over on the right hand side if you want to see the fab work by the DT and see the sketch for yourself!
I'd love to hear what you thnk of my card, and thanks so much for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...