Friday, March 13, 2009

Mojo week 77

Well... i finally found the recharger for the batteries in the camera so i could take some pics! Here is my take on the sketch for mojo monday week 77 and I must say I am quite happy with how it turned out :) Even put a little something on the inside! I'm going to look around for some stamps so I can put a sentiment on the insides too. I have used my new cuttlebug embossing folders for the birthday title and little cake on the inside, and I bought some new papers from the Scrapbooking shop in dove court, so many beautiful things in there and great prices too! Ribbon is from Sams warehouse and buttons are from spotlight. I've been making my cards 14cm squared so i can fit them in some 15cm square envelopes i purchased on ebay.
Please follow the link to see the sketch over at mojo monday http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ and check out the fab work by the DT, I love Wendy's card, it is so very cute!
Would love to hear what you think of my card, and thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...