Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mothers day card for Beary box sketch #19

Well here I am with my take on the card sketch #19 over at Beary box but my photos are pretty bad, it's too late in the evening and we have energy saving globes but I dont want to post it too late which is what I usually seem to do lol It's a mothers day card, and mothers day is still another month and a half away. I used my new patterned paper from scrap and stamp attack, but unsure of the brand, some rhinestones i just bought on ebay and the butterfly is from my stash, i think jenni B is the brand. I traced the letters then cut them out of the patterned paper, then used double sided mounting foam tape to stick them on the blue card and then cut around them to make them stand out, and used the mounting foam again to attatch them to the card. I was a little unsure on the bright blue with the brownish sort of paper, but overall pleased with the end result :) I even did a little bit of pretty onthe inside. Pop over to beary box and see the sketch for yourself, would love to hear what u think about my card :) and thanks for stopping by! oops! i almost forgot to upload my photos lol

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the colors. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Thanks for playing along with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card - I love that butterfly detail - gorgeous! *hugs* Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...