Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scrappy Hours Sports challenge

Hi there, just posting my LO for the challenge over at scrappy hours, Michelle asked for "sports theme" and to be honest we're not really a sporty family, maybe when the kids are a bit older we'll get into it a bit more. So this is what i came up with. I have had these photos sitting on the top of the pile since january just waiting for a bit of inspiration... this was it :) Michelle has some blog candy up for grabs when you enter either of her March challenges so hop on over and have a look! http://scrappyhour.wordpress.com/
I've used paper from my stash, stamped images are inkadinkado clear stamps hearts and love, and florishes, and some little pink felt sticker flowers from the jenni B collection.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica,

    This is adorable. I love that we have a girlie-girl sports page entered in the challenge.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...