Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mojo Monday 81

Good afternoon :) I am here to quickly post the card I made this morning for Mojo Monday It is a card for my Gran, her birthday isn't until June but since I have to post it I thought I'd make an early start. Thought I did a pretty good job following the sketch, but would love to hear what you think! All papers are from my stash, I think the pretty rose paper came from a pack with 'Dena' written on it. Celebrate stamp is stampin' up 'lexicon of love' but is now retired. I also used a birthday jelly cuttlebug embossing folder for the word birthday above the flower, and the flower is from a 'bag of blooms' papercraft, and the brad is kaisercraft. Rhinestones, hearts and ribbon buckle came from a shop on ebay and I also used some 'like it a latte' stamps on the inside, the sentiment reads 'sending warm thoughts your way' but I smudged it a little so didnt take a photo :P
I can see its going to be a busy week over at Mojo Monday I am posting ay number 84... unless someone gets in before I publish this post, and It's only Tuesday!! Thanks for stopping by! And happy blogging!!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful work – a great colour scheme and justice made to the sketch. I struggled with this week’s but you obviously didn’t!!!
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica. I really like the card you did for mojo monday. I am sure your gran will love it. Charlotte .x

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty in pink..I can see where you get your inspiration..adorable little girs you have...great job with the sketch. I just love blog hopping..I get so many great ideas!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...