Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thanks Laura for sketch 23

Hello again! here is my take on Laura's sketch #23 over at 2S4Y please follow the link to see the sketch and the fab work from the DT.
I have made a Thankyou card for no one in particular, will put it away for when I need it. I really need to go and get on with my housework now lol probably should have done it before I sat down to make cards lol my photo's arent great, maybe it's time for a new camera... well less that 6 months until my birthday so I guess I can wait that long. But I'll keep my eye out for a bagain in the meantime :) Thanks for stopping by and Happy blogging!
All papers come from my stash, 'thanks' is from Stampin' up lexicon of love set, flowers come from a 'bag of blooms' papercraft, and brads from kaisercraft - nursery.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I am loving your blog and your card is gorgeous, blue is my favy!!!

    XOXO
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Jessica! I love that you decorated it from the inside out:)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!!! I love the flowers and you even did the inside! Sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just to cute! Love that you decorated the inside as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love that you finished the inside too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer

    Thanks so much for posting a link to my blog candy on your blog, also for becomming a follower of mine too, how kind of you.

    Your thank you card is so gorgeous, lovely colour scheme and a fab layout too.

    I wish you the best of luck for the draw on Easter Sunday, shall keep my fingers crossed for you.

    Beautiful photos of your two gorgeous girls by the way. xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...