Friday, April 3, 2009

Today - for scrapping out loud

Here is my take on the challenge over at scrapping out LOUD I have used the sketch, Word of the week and almost kinda nearly followed the challenge... I count Holidays as my favourite day lol as a stay at home mum most days are pretty similar, besides Aimee going to kinder on Tuesday and Fridays (which is when I get a bit of my scrapping and blogging done... after the housework of course!) Holidays are great because we get to spend heaps of time as a family doing everything together and I love that, I wish we could every day, and weekends aren't enought because we've always got something on or something to do around the house.
On the last day of our summer holiday at Bright the weather was fantastic, hardly a breeze so we decided we would spend the morning down by the Ovens river and Aimee could have another go on the water slide if she wanted. She only wanted to go down with Dad, as she had learnt that I am not strong enough to lift her up as we hit the water at the bottom, and a mouth-ful and nose full of water can be quite unpleasant lol. Once out at the bottom she would hurry up the steps calling to Dad to hurry up and she would hop down the path to get back in line.
Paper and chipboard from my stash, the flowers arePaper craft 'bag of blooms' and pastel brads are Kaiser nursery, pack of 30 for only $2 couldnt go past it! I bought them yesterday in scrap and stamp attack, I had only gone in for the swiss dots embossing folder but she didnt have any so put my name down for when she gets them in, and I couldnt walk out empty handed lol...
As always I would love to hear what you think, and incase anyone else notices yes I did write so backwards lol in my journalling but I dont know how to fix it. I do it all the time, put the letters in the wrong order. oh and I had ran out of chipboard y's so I used a v and an i instead lol. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and happy blogging :D

7 comments:

  1. fantastic job on the challenges Jessica! I love what you did with the sketch, love your title the v and the i together work perfect, and those are fantastic pics !! thanks so much for playing along this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that too.. putting together different characters to get the one I need! I will remember this v and i trick! Love the LO, the ribbon works great on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch!! Love how you fit all that journaling in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page, the colours are lovely and I like the way you've managed to get all those pics in and still find room for journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page Jessica, that slide looks so much fun! fabulous pictures :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...