Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Vicki's Fab candy

Oh my goodness I feel like all I'm doing this morning is entering for delicious blog candy, but you know what they say, gotta be in it to win it! so here is a link to Vicki's fab candy over at 'paperlicious oasis' in the UK, she has reached an AMAZING 30,000 hits! below is a pic of what she has up for grabs, I think those copics look great, I cant find them anywhere! I really will have to work out how to make the links in my sidebar lol there is still so much to learn in blogworld!! If anyone has any tips or if is a site you can direct me to where I can learn this stuff I woud greatly appreciate it :D happy blogging! I'll be back with a card later lol promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...