Friday, May 1, 2009

Beary box #24 and Card Patterns #12

Well it feels like I haven't posted anything in ages, and same goes for crafting! I've been so busy trying to baby-proof our house in the midst of kitchen renovations, then throw in easter and John's holidays... I just dont know where the time has gone.
Anyway I'm just quickly posting 2 cards I have whipped up this morning, the first is a First birthday card and the sketch comes from beary box http://bearybox.blogspot.com/
They post 2 sketches each week, one for LO on Monday and one for cards on Thurdays. The DT always does a fab job and Joeys cards are always so detailed!
The second is for the sketch over at card patterns http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/
I have flipped the sketch on it's side
Both the sites have some fantastic candy up for grabs so if you haven't already, please do pop on over and try the sketch for yourself!
Well I'm in a hurry! I now have to rush off and get Aimee from kinder then head to work for the evening, hopefully be back on the weekend sometime with another card or LO or something... I think we're also planning on planting our winter vegies this weekend, John has dug us a nice patch over by the chook pen so hopefully its not too frosty and we can take Charlotte out to watch.
Thanks for stopping by, happy blogging!!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable cards! I love the colors on the first. And the shades of purple- never would have thought to do that! I'm not much of a purple gal but this looks fabulous.

    Thanks for playing along with us at CP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely. I like how you flipped the sketch. Great colors on both. Thanks for joining us with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a stunning take on this weeks sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica your cards are lovely! Love that embossed background of your flowers and how you spinned the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us over at Card patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...