Sunday, May 3, 2009

ICS + Scrappy hours + lots of flowers!

Good morning! Well just... here is my card based on the current sketch over at inspirational card sketches. As soon as I saw it I just knew I was going to use flowers, so I could combine it with Michelles challenge over at Scrappy Hours "april showers bring may flowers".
Dawn at ICS also has a DT call on so if you're interested pop over and see what you have to do to be considered!
I had alot of fun creating this card and will save it for my boss's Birthday later in the month.
All papers are from my stash, flowers are a bag of blooms, kaiser craft brads, cuttlebug for the tags and stampin' up for the stamped seniments, like it a latte and lexicon of love. As always would love to hear what you think of my card :) Thanks for stopping by and happy blogging :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jessica. Looking forward to seeing more.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely take on the ICS sketch this week especially with all the florals !

    thanks for joining in the fun !

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Jessica it's absolutely beautiful! Lovely job well done and thank you for playing along! Have a very lovely day! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is sooo `beautiful`..
    Thanks for joining in with ICS always a pleasure to see you there..Enjoy the rest of your Day:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a happy floral card, just beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...