Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kazans sketch #25

Hello again, just posting the card I have just finished for Kazans sketch #25 over at 2 sketches 4 you I really enjoyed this sketch, was a good chance to test out some new things I bought this morning :) Pulled out my Mums old sewing machine to do some stitching and little silver eyelets with my new fiskars eyelet setter and fiskars star stencil, all paper form my stash and the lettering is thickers. Also did a little decoration on the inside but sadly the sun has gone down so my photos not the best.
It's for one of Aimee's little friends 5th birthday coming up this year.

Also we started out vegie patch for winter, just small for the first one and we'll see how it goes :) we have strawberrys, celery, capsicum, chives, broccoli and cauliflower and potatoes. This is Aimee and John after everything was planted. Aimee wanted to dig for gold, not plant vegies.

And as always I would love to hear what you think of my card :) Thanks for stopping by and happy blogging xx

1 comment:

  1. HI Jessica
    I love how this card is finished inside and out and I love the stitching & dimension too. Thanks for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...