Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Not just a card...

Good morning, I've got a couple of things to post today, well I will start with a card I made following the sketch over at OCC I think it will also qualify for Michelles challenge april showers bring may flowers and over at papertake weekly the challenge is animal antics and with the cute little penny black hedgehog I think it qualifies there too!

All paper comes from my stash, heart brads are paper blocks antique gold, image is penny black greetings and coloured with derwents.

Also I've got a Milo tin I decorated with button and ribbon flowers, to be a pencil tin that fits Michelles Challenge at scrappy hours so I'll pop my link in the comment section there too!

I also just wanted to post a photo of Aimee from kinder on Tuesday, they had croc stars come to visit and the kids loved it! She is pictured with the lady who's name I cannot remember and a baby fresh water crocodile. They also had a python, 4 year old croc, a family of bearded dragons that stacked on top of each other (all the kids loved it!), a turtle, a lizard with a tail that looked like his head and we learnt that those ones mate for life, so if their partner gets run over by a car or chopped with a shovel they dont mate anymore which is why there numbers are low.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, Sweet, and Sweet, the cards the tin and the gorgeous little one, great job on all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...