Sunday, May 31, 2009

OCC + CCT :)

Hello! And thanks for stopping by... here I have a card made following the sketch at OCC. Well I started out following it, but couldnt find an image I liked on a rectangle so I went with a spare image i'd stamped on an oval when making a Birthday card for my boss earlier in the week, but I can still see the sketch in there... hope you can too!! I've also added some little rhinestones to the steam so I hope it qualifies over at Cute Card Thursday! for the bit o' bling challenge.
I'm thinking about giving away some blog candy for June, everyone else seems to do it, so ill get a couple of my favourite scrappy things together in the next week or two. I'm thinking a button caddy and maybe some of the chipboard I have used on this card? What does everyone think? Ribbons? Papers? Maybe a colour theme? I think I would like to post worldwide too.... :)
Thanks for looking, and as always would love to hear what you think! Happy blogging xxx
White card stock WorldWin Treasures, re-cycled brown corrugated card, ribbons, lace and rhinestones from my stash, buttons from o sew button caddy, jute string (a favourite of mine) and Heidi Swapp chipboard alpha 'center of attention' in pink. Image is from Stampin' up 'like it a latte', and coloured with derwents.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, Thanks for leaving a comment on my version of the challenge. It lead me to your blog! Love your version of the sketch. Isn't it amazing how many diffent cards there are from the same basic idea? Thanks again Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jessica, love the image (that stamp isn't ink the UK catalogue). Thanks for joining us this week on the CCT Challenge Blog.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. :) I love the colors you've used and the ribbons and lace too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Love the Bling! Love your blog too! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...