Monday, May 4, 2009

Simon Says Recipe

Here is a card I made this morning for the recipe over at Simon Says. Now I know it doesnt have a sentiment or even an image but I bought a magazine that has quick tips on using heat guns and John says he has one in the shed, and as I've never seen one before let alone use one I thought I may try embossing a sentiment longways next to the ribbon, but I'm guessing you need special something possibly embossing powder? to do that, so when I'm in town on Thursday I will pop by the scrapbooking shop and ask what I need. If it goes ok I can post another photo once I'm done!
It will possibly become a mothers day card for John's Mum :)
so It has 1x Ribbon 2x Papers and 3x Buttons. I made it with two-folds but it is giving me more ideas for my next card, just waiting for some monday sketches to be posted :P
Thanks for stopping by and as always would love to hear what you think, and pop over to simon says and see what you can come up with following the recipe! Happy blogging!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, fabulous card and well done on trying something new :-)
    Just a tip, an industrial heat gun will be much hotter than a craft heat tool, you could set fire to the card so please be very careful !1 Maybe you should invest in a proper craft one !! You will also need pigment ink pad and embossing powder :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)
    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and feminine card!

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice card, fab work.
    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the hearts.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...