Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Simon Says Sketch! a little late.. lol

Well here I am with an extremely late post for the sketch over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge. They're posting a new challenge TODAY so hop on over and see what you can create!
I'll put away for Christmas, and it's smaller than what I usually make, I used a piece of 12x12 to make three cards not two, mainly becasue Aimee was sitting to craft with me and I didnt want the whole piece used up incase I needed some extra. She changed her mind and used a pink piece instead, my 4 year old is pretty predictive lately :) As always would love to hear what you think and thanks for stopping in. best go and link up now before its tooooo late, which it probably always is lol oh well. BYE! Paper used is 'Thyme Green' WorldWin Treasures,Kellp Panacci 'O Christmas Tree' and Rebekka Erickson 'Carols' Ribbons, flowers and rhinestone/heart brads from my stash, jute string, Cherish from Stampin' up 'lexicon of love' and Cuttlebug 'Tag Alongs'

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card jessica :-) Just in time, the new challenge is just being posted now :-)
    Love the colours you used and the manuscript and the lace look lovely too :-)
    What about Aimee's creation !! I would have loved to see that as well !! :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge and i look forward to seeing this weeks entry :-)

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I'm so glad I found you. Thanks for telling me how you found me. It made it a lot easier to track you down. I accidently deleted your post on my blog candy. You had left two comments just the same and I was trying to delete one and ended up deleting both. Please leave me another comment, so that I have your name on the list. if you don't get this, I will still add you because I know where to find you. :)
    Shari

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...