Monday, June 22, 2009

2 in 1

Hello to you all and Thanks so much for stopping by :) I'm here to post my take on the sketch #20 over at Card Patterns this week, what a fun sketch to work with! I've followed directions from the fabulous and talented Larua Davis, she made a fantastic pocket card and I thought it looked like fun and wanted to give it a go. And I think the tag also qualifies me for this weeks challenge over at Cute Card Thursday!
If you haven't seen Lauras work before please hop over to her blog, it is simply full of fantastic cards, and so much inspiration! She also co-hosts the fab card-challenge blog 2Sketches4You where you will see so much amazing talent, and they have just posted the top 10 cards for the Ultimate Card Showdown!
To make I've used all papers from stash, I think the floral paper is Dena, bag of blooms pink and white for the flowers, butterfly from spotlight, ribbon and rhinestones and the brad from scrap and stamp attack, eyelets from american crafts. I've also used my fiskars circle template and shape cutter for the rounded edge on the tag, and the scallpoed edges.
If you have time please enter my blog candy while you're here! Happy blogging xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card!
    Great take on the sketch....i'm off to go on vacation see you over a week!

    hugs Dora

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! You did a great ob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica this is adorable! I love the pocket and that big flower on the front. What a great idea! So glad you could play along with us on CP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty pocket card Jessica, the pink and brown look great together....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...