Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ad Inspired #5

Last card for today. I just found this blog this afternoon, 365 cards. Tammy has an ad to use for inspiration when designing your cards. here's what I came up with:
If you cant see it, the smallest green oval has a wedding couple embossed on it, bit hard to see on the green, much better in RL. I've added some little rhine stones to two oposite corners as I felt there was something missing, and I havent got any sentiments or lettering/chipboard that would match. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. Cant tell you where the flourish stamps are from as I've misplaced the packaging... oh and Happy blogging xx
To make this card I used WorldWin Treasures 'antique white', green and black papers from my stash, cuttlebug embossing folders 'wedding', cuttlebug dies 'heart #1' and my Fiskars oval template and shapecutter. Rhinestone from ebay, I thought they were too cheap lol it's becasue they have no adhesive so I struggle with double sided tape to get them stuck on :P

4 comments:

  1. Jessica your card is beautiful. That flourish is so pretty and makes the card.

    I use a lot of gems that you need to stick down. I either use a tiny blob of UVA glue or micro glue dots (they come on a sheet) usually 1 or 2 dots is enough to hold them and use tweezers to attach them.

    Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the Ad Inspiration Challenge. Your card is peferct. Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...