Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beary Box #28

Don't you just love Love LOVE a good sketch? Well over at Beary Box they have a fantastic one to work with! Sketch #28! I have created a birthday card for my little sister who is not so little anymore... turning 22 to be exact lol how the years fly by now! I had so much fun working out which colours I would use for this card, decided to stick with 'happy' for the sentiment, adding birthday would have been too much pink and I am quite happy with how it turned out. Thanks Beary Box for the sketch, and Thank YOU for stopping in to have a look! As always would love to hear what you think, and also just to mention I have some blog candy open until the end of the month, please click HERE to check it out! Happy blogging xxI hacve used: WorldWin Treasures 'natural' base card, other papers from stash, bag of blooms for the flower, fastened with a button from my beutron mixed bag and handy jute string, lettering is heidi swapp centre of attention in pink, I used my fiskars circles template and shapcutter for the scalloped edge, and cuttlebug heart #1 dies for the swirly hearts.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...