Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cherish for CP #19

Here is a pretty gift box I have made following the fab sketch #19 over at Card Patterns. Pop over and see the fantastic work from the DT and guest designer Karen.
It's an empty cheese and biscuts box covered with papers from my stash, cherish stamp is stampin' up lexicon of love, ribbons from spotlight, flowers are a bag of blooms, button from beutron, and I've used fiskars oval template and shapecutter.
I really enjoyed making this, I love to re-cycle. Hopefully one of my friends has a baby girl soon! It's just the right size for a bottle of baby powder, a shampoo and bath lotion and a facewasher. Well now that the important stuff is out of the way, I had better find some motivation and get the housework done before Charlotte wakes up from her nap!
Hopefully I will have a desk here on Saturday to put in the sunroom just for scrapping :D Reece will bring it out if he comes to install the new smoke detectors. I stopped using the dining table and have been using the floor in the sunroom with a bit of old bench top we didn't need when we renovated the kitchen. Here is Charlotte inspecting my flowers...
Thanks for stopping by and please check out my blog candy while you're here, click the link at the top of my blog!

5 comments:

  1. So adorable!!! Great job on the box too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I recycle when I can too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is she and what a beautiful box!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable box! You are so creative. Great recycling, too. So glad you could play along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very nice giftbox and such a great idea. Oh, and your little sweety, she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...