Friday, June 19, 2009

Congratulations

Here is a card I made based of the fab card sketch over at Beary Box Blog, they also have a great LO sketch that I haven't quite finished, I want John to do the journalling for it since it's photos of him and Charlotte. I am super excited as I was the winner at beary box last week for a LO I did following one of their fantastic sketches!!!!
I've rotated the sketch, and placed the sentiment in a different spot. Also I pulled out the eyelets and setters I just had to have a little while ago, but have hardly used... I've used the colour challenge on Thursday June 11th from Colour create but they have a new one out now I was a bit behind, but I liked the colour combo and wanted to give it a go.
I've used a smooth white card I found in my stash, floral paper is Dena, pink paper from stash, ribbon from spotlight, eyelets are american crafts elements, re-cycled corrugated card from toy packaging for the hearts, and buttons from beutron. I also used my fiskars circles template and shapecutter, and fiskars eyelet tool setter.
I think we'll use this as a card for some friends who recently got engaged, if John wants to anyway :)
Thanks for stopping by and would love to hear what you think, leave me a comment so I can come visit you! Oh and If you have time please check out my blog candy while you're here! Happy Blogging xx

2 comments:

  1. Very soft and pretty card Jessica. The recycled card hearts are a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card, I love the soft colors you've used, just perfect the hearts, the buttons and the ribbon!

    xo Dora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...