Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cute as a Button

Goodmorning :) I'm here to show you a card I made for the rainbow challenge over at Colour Create Challenge. You know how the song goes... red and yellow and pink and green, orange and purple and blue.... you can sing a rainbow too. There are some beautiful bright cards from the DT, I wanted to make a baby card for a friend who is getting very round in the middle :) and they aren't planning on finding out the sex before its born so I wanted to make something baby, not boy or girly.I cut the oval out on the front with my Fiskars oval template and shaprcutter, and I've used the colours from the song to choose my buttons, which came from a 250g bag of mixed pastels from Beutron, and antique white cardstock from WorldWin Treasures, the heart is a rub on from heidi grace that I picked up on Thursday becasue I needed some to complete the challenge over at Scrapping out LOUD. I'm almost done, just have to add some journalling so look out for that later today, after I get some washing hung out... silly housework getting in the way of my scrapping! As aways would love to hear what you think, and I've got some Blog Candy!! to give away this month... Thanks for stopping by and happy blogging :)

5 comments:

  1. This card is adorable, love all the buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea and I love that you went for something a bit different!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This works so well I love it! Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - so cute, it really is different.
    Thanks so much for joining us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really different its great !! thanks for joining C.C
    DI xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...