Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 117

Over at 365 cards day 117 challenge was 'simply stamped' and thats exactly what my card is! I've used worldwin treasures crafty brown card stock for the base and stampin' up 'like it a latte' stamps with 82 black Versa colour ink and woops! I've torn the label of my embossing powder... its just clear and this is the first time I've used it... loving the results! I ended up doing it over the toaster hehe but it's tax time soon so I'll be stocking up on scrapping supplies when I get my return done! heat gun here I come lol ohh and has anyone got a slice? I saw one in my local shop on Thursday a little on the pricey side but absolutley awesome!! We have a 90Million lotto draw on Tueday so I got a ticket or 3... lol If I win I'll buy 2 and give one away as blog candy so keep your fingers crossed for me :P I've still got my blog candy draw open for a couple more days so please check it out while you're here!! Thanks for stopping by, now I'm off to clear up the breakfast dishes and maybe make a card or 2! Don't you love the weekend :)
Happy blogging xx

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...