Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kazans sketch #28

Over at 2S4Y Kazan has a fab sketch to work with this week! Hop on over and see the DT's inspiring work, and the amazing cards from the top 30 in the ultimate card showdown!
I made a thankyou card for our friends who came to Charlotttes birthday :) I'm slowly getting them done.
To make this card I've used pink and orange cardstock from my stash, flowers are from a bag of blooms, button from beutron, lettering is heidi swapp centre of attention in white, ribbon from stash... used my fiskars oval template and shapecutter.
While you're here please see my blog candy, open until the end of the month and I will post world-wide.
Thanks for stopping by, and happy blogging xx

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card, it's so girly! Very sweet!

    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovley card its perfect for a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica this card is simply darling! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura & Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - awesome choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...