Thursday, June 11, 2009

love 2 play

Here is a LO I created with rub-ons for the challenge over at Scrapping Out LOUD, to use a rub-on and use it on the photo. I've never tried this before and had to go and buy some rub-ons :) I'll use any excuse to shop for scrapping supplies! I kept it pretty simple and sorry about my photos, they aren't very good because its late and my camera doesnt like the lights or the flash. I picked an orange base becasue the photos were taken in Autumn.Anyway here it is
And I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I even managed to misspell in my journalling and smuge it a bit... oh well. I'm off to make some more thankyou cards for Charlottes birthday, both my girls are finally asleep! and John is playing with his new toy... digital set top box, now we get more channels free-view or something... because we dont watch enough tv already... whinge whinge thats all I do haha
Anyway thanks for stopping by, Happy blogging xx

2 comments:

  1. fab pg...i love the layout and the rubons look great...those pics are adorable! you are right...better late than never! thanks so much for playing along Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, love the way u used those rubons, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...