Saturday, June 20, 2009

a love to last a lifetime

Goodmorning! Just a quick post with a LO I made following the fab sketch over at Beary Box and the challenge from Scrapping out LOUD brown, blue and cream (or white). The DT's from both sites have some fantasic samples to show you so hop on over and check them out!! I really enjoyed making this LO and glad I finally used these photos of John and Charlotte, they have been sitting on the top of the pile for a while.
I've used patterned paper from Dena, Heidi swapp centre of attention chipboard letters in white, fiskars stars template and shapcutter for the trim, re-cycled card for the hearts and cuttlebug hearts #1 die, buttons from beutron and I typed and printed the journalling becasue John didn't seem keen to do it for me, I think he just wasn't sure what to write.
Thanks for stopping and by and please leave a comment so I know you have been and I can come visit you! If you have time please check out my blog candy, link up the top! only 10 days left!! Now I really have to go get stuck into the housework before John gets home from work :P
Happy blogging xx

3 comments:

  1. I love this lo!! Love the soft colors, and the title makes me quiet! Compliments! This is a treasure!

    hugs Dora

    Andd thnx for your sweet comments on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a sweet layout. Beautiful pictures and those hearts with the buttons are super.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica this is the sweetest layout! I love those cardboard hearts with the buttons...love the papers and the wavy trim...great job on the color challenge! btw those are adorable pics! thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...