Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ohh Looky here...

Well I know I just asked in my last post, weather anyone has a slice, and what do I stumble apon when blog hopping a few minutes later???? A chance to WIN ONE!!! They also have lots of prizes along the way and early bird prizes too! Well I'm a little late as it is running June 1st to Aug 31st, but I do usually take more than one photo a day of my girls so i'll have to go back and check... have a look-see here at YMBD Scrapbooking to find out more... the challenge looks hard lol...
...but I guess thats why they call it a challenge!!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck on that! I saw that too...but I know I haven't taken a photo a day...so I guess I'm out this year. Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...