Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pencil tin for use your stash

Here is a pencil tin I made for the paint challenge over at Use Your Stash. I covered an old milo tin with re-cycled corrugated cardboard from one of toys packaging, then I made a heart shape stencil and John helped me spray it with chrome paint, then I added some ribbons, buttons and rhinestones. Im so late with this post I dont know where the week has gone!! I've never used paint before but I'm loving the shine this one has and I may be using it more in the future... If John will let me into his shed!
Thanks for stopping by and if you have time please check out my blog candy! Happy blogging xx
I've used... ribbons from stash, buttons from beutron, rhinestones from scrap and stamp attack, ribbon buckle from ebay, I used cuttlebug heart #1 die for the small card hearts. and John's chrome spray paint

3 comments:

  1. it looks great, Jessica! thanks for playing!

    Corey/UYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that's a cool pencil tin, love the look! You've done a great job!

    hugs Dora

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome Jessica.....makes me want to do something similar....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...