Friday, June 12, 2009

sweet little baby

Hi again, Here is a LO I've made based on the sketch over at beary box I used some photos off an old LO that I didnt like anymore, of Aimee when she was 6 weeks old. She is now 4 and a half! They post a great LO sketch on Mondays and a card sketch on Thursdays. The DT have some fab takes on the sketch too if you want to pop over and have a look! Thanks for stopping by and if you have time please check out my blog candy while you're here! Happy blogging xx
All paper from my stash, bag of blooms for the flowers, beutron buttons, heidi swapp 'centre of attention' chip board letters in pink, and 'baby' is made up from assorted sets i got at the reject shop they havent got a brand on them, ribbons and lace from spotlight, also used stampin' up 'so swirly' roller, cuttlebug tag alongs and fiskars oval template and shapecutter.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome page!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Beary Box!!!
    -t

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...