Wednesday, June 10, 2009

TPE #18

Here is a Thankyou card I made for my Gran and Papa for the lovely card and gift voucher they sent down for Charlottes first birthday, they are very kind and caring and I love it that they keep in touch with us and come to visit when ever they can, I feel very lucky to have people like that in my life. No decorating the inside, I needed all the room for writing! Which gives me an idea for a 2-fold card... then there would be twice as much room to write, why am I only thinking this up now! Will jot it down for another time :)
I've used the challenge over at The Pink Elephant, such a fun blog to play along with! They have a list of great tutorials, and a tip room! Challenge #18 is a colour theme, pink brown and white. Pop over and see the beautiful work from the DT, I love Robin's graduation card. I gotta get me some of those embossing folders!
Thanks for stopping by and while you are here take a min to enter in my blog candy, I'm posting world wide and drawing the winner at the end of the month! Happy blogging xx
I've used WorldWin Treasures 'white' card stock for the base, bag of blooms for the flowers, rhinestone brads are from scrap and stamp attack, re-cycled some corrugated cardboard from the packaging on one of the girls toys for the pot, buckle from ebay and chipboard letters from heidi swapp centre of attention in pink!

5 comments:

  1. I see some cardboard there.... looks fab! The flowers are pretty, i'm sure your Gran & Papa will love it :)
    Thanks for playing along with us...

    Hugs
    Carol x
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with cardboard and the flower pot!! TFS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty!!! I bet your 2 little sweeties loved this one!!!

    Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card - your two girls will love sending this off.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great detail on this card. Lucky recipients. :) Thank you for sharing your card with us for TPE's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...