Wednesday, June 10, 2009

UYS fabric challegne

Here is a card I have made using the challenge over at Use Your Stash!
Fabric! And I'm also very excited because I won a prize from the blog hop they held to celebrate their first Birthday!! I havent' won anything before... I couldn't believe it when I saw my name!! They are celebrating all month long with challenges and prizes, hop on over and see the fab work from the DT with fabrics!
I used WorldWin Treasures 'natural' card stock base, brown and scrapt papers from my stash, corruagted cardboard is re-cycled from toy packaging, calico covers the front star, hand stitched. lace from spotlight and lettering is heidi swapp 'centre of attention'. I used fiskars templates and shapecutters for the scalloped edges and stars.
Thanks for stopping by and as always I would love to hear what you think! While you're here please check out my blog candy, running until the end of June! I will post world-wide! Happy Blogging xx

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...