Tuesday, June 23, 2009

waiting... for U.

Good afternoon fellow bloggers :) Here is a double LO I created using the fab sketch #30 over at Beary Box. The work from the DT fantastic, always is! I started the left page with an ultrasound photo of Aimee at 12.5 weeks and mirrored what I'd done for the other ultrasound photo of her at 19.5 weeks. I'm so happy I've finally used these photos! Over at Use Your Stash They want to see 3 differnt patterned papers from 3 different manufacturers... and they have an awesome paper pack to give away so hop over and see what you can create!!!
I've used WorldWin Treasures Crafty Brown cardstock for the base, the pink and green patterned papers are Dena, Yellow speckled card from stash unsure of the brand, and the spotty yellow paper with my journalling is stampin' up. I've used 2 rub-ons from Royal & Langnickel baby sentiments, kaisercraft brads, heidi swapp chipboard lettering, and my fiskars oval template and shape cutter to trim the scalloped edge and ovals. I've decided I'll have a break from crafting AND blogging until Saturday (if I can handle the withdrawals) because I really need to catch up on the housework, I'm suprised John hasn't said anything yet. My craft cupboard is a mess too so I will have time to clean that up aswell. Thanks for stopping by and please check out my blog candy while you're here, there is only 1 week left until I draw a lucky winner out of a hat ;) Happy blogging xx

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww, I love sono pictures. Great pages, Love the colros!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted mine and just happened to look at your layout for the Beary Box and i just love it. Something you will always be able to cherish. I also usually do double layouts. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! This is my first visit to your blog and it's really great. I'm now "a follower" and hope to find inspiration here. I've recently been back into papercrafting and can't wait to start using my stash more often. :)

    Rebecha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...