Monday, June 8, 2009

welcome precious baby

Here is my take on sketch #18 over at Card Patterns. The DT have some fabulous work and they have a wonderful prize from unity stamp company, and I would love to order there beautiful monthly kit, but I have made a promise to myself that I wont buy anything non-wedding related until after the wedding... so I guess I will have to start with Novembers monthly kit ;) Thay also challenged us to use large stamps, I only have one and its a big swirly flourish one, but everything I tried, I was just not happy with. So I went with my trusty Penny black stamp. I also trimmed some of the scraps with my fiskars shapecutter and ovals template to decorate the inside. I have used: Penny black stamp greetings, coloured with Derwent pencils, WorldWin Treasures antique white card stock, all papers are from my stash, ribbon from craftworks, hand stitched with Guterman sparkly thread, buttons from beutron, rub-ons are from Royal & Langnickel, and chipborad alphabet heidi swapp centre of attention in pink.
While you're here please check out my blog candy. Thanks for stopping by and Happy blogging xx

7 comments:

  1. oh, what a cute card. I love the colour combo... the lime green makes the card so fresh looking, and pink and brown together is sooo nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card and nice color combo....have a great day, Love, Monika from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card ! I must try to play along sometime !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finished inside and out - wow! This card is adorable! I love those cute image and the colors you used are lovely! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love what you did with the inside, too!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica this is just adorable! Love that little image, the soft colors, and the double ribbon. Great touch! So glad you could join us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So totally adorable! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...