Wednesday, July 1, 2009

2 cards today

Good morning, today I have two cards the first is for the fab sketch #29 over @ 2S4Y! The sketches over there are always fantastic to work with, but as soon as I saw Laura's I knew what I wanted to do. Here it is: The second card I have made, follows the skecth over at Carols Sketch Fun little too late but I've only just found it.
Carol runs her sketches fornightly posting the skecth on a wednesday, she also designs for The Pink Elephant, and has some fab candy going at her pesonal blog to celebrate 30,000 hits!!! You can see her blog HERE

Thanks for stopping by and as always would love to hear what you think! Happy Blogging xx

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards! love the buttons on the first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool card! the button are adorable and the cute girly pink color! how fresh!

    clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the buttons:)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura & Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards again, realy love the soft colors you've used! And love the cherish stamp!
    hugs Dora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Gorgeous layered flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute cards, love the scallops and the buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...