Monday, July 13, 2009

3 More

Good morning, here are 3 more cards I've made following the Challenges over at 365 Cards
Day 124- Computer generated (Image and sentiment)
Day 129 - Stitches. all the green is hand stitched, I printed some leafy flourishes off my computer clipart and poked holes thru to the card so i would know where to sew, it worked much better than my first attempt of owls, but Aimee liked them so i let her have them :)
Day 131 - ad inspired. Not how I pictured it in my head... but I wanted to get a couple done in one sitting :)

Thanks for stopping by and if you head over to 365 Cards you can find out more about entering 'Shortcuts week' and going in the draw for a great prize. Happy blogging xx

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards - I especially like your stitched leaves and flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh this is gorgeous, fist you are productive as what!! And all are beautiful, love them all!
    hugs Dora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...