Saturday, July 11, 2009

Carol's Sketch Fun!!

Ok... I know I said I was going to get ready for work but I thought I'd already posted this card so I'll just quickly get it up! It's for Carol's fabby sketch #9 over at Carol's Sketch Fun and she has a yummy prize if you are lucky enough to be drawn the winner! She posts a new sketch challenge every second week so you have heaps of time to get your card done! So here is my card:
I did a little distressing, a little heat embossing with my toaster (hehe) and I love these colours together. I've almost finished my thankyou cards from Charlotte's birthday which was back in May :P Any way it was a great sketch to work with, thanks Carol!

4 comments:

  1. It's fabulous Jessica, I love the distressing and the colours are delicious!
    So glad you could play along with my sketch this time :)

    Have a great weekend...

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, those soft colors, and that lovely sentiment!
    Have a nice weekend!
    hugs Dora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, so sweet...

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant card and sweet colors. I really like your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...