Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Clips for UYS

Here I am with a project for the 'clips' challenge over at the wonderful Use Your Stash blog. It's a little late... as they have a new (and super easy) challenge up this week. John was such a sweety he spent about 15 minutes going thru his shed to find me some clips becasue I have none in my stash. He found one old icky hair clip under the fridge and some of these funk little aligator sorta clips. As soon as I saw them I had an idea! A shopping list for the fridge! All I did was trim my A4 navy card in half and add 2 large peices of magnet to the back and decorate the front with buttons and a pretty flower :) trimmed some lined paper which is held on with 2 of the clips he gave me and its complete! I sure am pleased with the result, and now John can write what he needs from the supermarket and I wont forget! And did I mention the new challenge over at UYS is easy-peasy? Why dont you pop over and have a look!

Thanks for stopping by, Happy blogging xx

2 comments:

  1. this is so cute.....awesome use of the clips

    ~Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, love that project, will take a look at it one time, and love the buttons and in te middle the big flower!
    hugs Dora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...