Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 123 & 132

Good morning! Posting in a hurry today as I'm working at 11 and dont usually work on a Saturday. Please excuse my bad bad photography it's overcast here and doesn't look like it will clear up. I've got two cards for challenges over at 365 cards:
Day 123 - white space. I've followed the sketch and directed all my pretty to the blackened spaces. Pop over to 365 cards to see the sketch!
Day 132 - picture this. (I know I'm not going in order but I just make them as I get an idea for them... so we had to make a card based on a photo of a birthday cake and how it inspired us, I started with the yellow because the icing on the cake was yellow and I've used a cake stamp... the star candles were bright which is why I went for the bright colours.

Well thanks for stopping by and would love to hear what you think! I'm going to get ready for work now woopee! I am excited, that wasn't sarcastic, I do like working it's a good job and I work with nice people lol Happy blogging xx

5 comments:

  1. Great take on both challenges.
    Love the embellishments you used on your white space card.
    Love the bright colours of the birthday cake card and the shape of the card.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on your cards...lovin' all the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card for the birthday challenge, Love the butterfly and the trail of buttons!


    And what precious girlies! So wonderful you can be home with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards both off them! Love the colors you used...
    hugs Dora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cards!

    Hey! You won my Blog Candy! Come to the blog, click the Contact Me link and email my your addy so I can ship it off to you!

    www.gloriascraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...