Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 126,127 and 128

Well I haven't been doing too much card-making of late, trying to finish up our wedding invitations but I still have 4 to print becasue John is not sure weather we are inviting couples... anyway I've made 36 wishing well poems and put the directions on the other side and quite happy with how they have turned out!
Anyway this morning once the breakfast dishes were done I thought I'd sit down and see if I could get a couple of cards done. They are all from 365 cards
Day 126 is 'show your true colours' Red white and Blue on your card. Even tho I'm not American I stuck with the same colours, our flag also has blue red and white but I consider our colours to be green and gold, especially in sports and such. Usually the longest part for me is choosing the paper to use, but since it was pretty much already chosen this card came together pretty quickly (besides the bow it took ages to get it to sit right lol) and I am quite pleased with how it turned out! Day 127 is 'super sketchy sunday' and when I saw the sketch I wasn't really sure what to do. I flipped it on the side and I decided to go with another thankyou card since I still have 2 to do from Charlotte's first birthday, and chose Autumny sort of colours as Charlotte is an Autumn baby. Day 128 is a card recipe
  • 1 5x5 Card1 Rub-on image
  • 2 Buttons
  • 1 Piece of patterned paper
  • 1 piece of ribbon - NO BOW
  • 1 Sentiment inside the card

My sentiment on the front of card is a rub-on (just not an image) I didn't read it properly so I hope it still counts! it reads 'as you get older three things happen, the first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two... Sir Norman Wisdom". Its for a friend who's birthday is coming up, I hope she likes it! And thankyou for stopping by hope you like my cards! Happy blogging xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely all of them! Love the I love you card, such a beautiful card!
    hugs Dora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, creative work!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on all of your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I am glad you came to play at 365 Cards!

    I love your blog background, btw. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...